Eating foods properly on wedding day
Food on the wedding day is one of the things that people are getting married very disturbed. How the body is full of energy and health in an important day but still did not make the waist gain some weight or experiencing other problems?
Before the wedding, many people do not know whether to limit eating certain foods in order to maintain good health for the fun day was perfect. Just with a few tips will help you have fun during the wedding day.
Foods can be eaten on the wedding day
- Oysters: You and your husband do not forget to eat oysters because it is high in zinc helps produce testosterone, which increases libido in men and women to the wedding night was “hotter”.
- Salad cucumber and celery: If your eyes were swollen for many things to prepare for the wedding day, you should enjoy a salad by mixing 1/4 cup celery with 1/2 sliced cucumber with a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Oatmeal: This food contains soluble fiber helps keep stable blood sugar. The body is full energy will not be fatigued. Please start your wedding day with oatmeal.
Brides can drink sugarcane juice when tired and thirst. Because sugarcane glycemic index is 43, the index is low to cause spikes in blood sugar.
Foods should not be eaten on the wedding day
- Chewing gum: It contains sorbitol, an artificial sweetener. This substance is very difficult to digest easily causing bloating and indigestion.
- Spicy foods and caffeine: They can activate acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter makes you sweat profusely.
- Foods that are high in fat as pizza, french fries and butter can cause you have indigestion and nausea when you are anxious.
Above are a few foods that you can apply on the wedding day that you can refer to help you get good health in an important day of our lives.Tags: best foods on wedding day, wedding day, what to eat on wedding day