Homemade Baked Garlic Paprika Parmesan Potatoes
Baked garlic paprika Parmesan potatoes are delicious dishes, providing nutrients, the favorite snack of children or even adults. Potatoes in particular are foods provide essential nutrients for the body.
The meals are made from potatoes, it really is more preferred. On days when the weather is cold, enjoying baked garlic paprika Parmesan potatoes is fantastic. The implementation of this dish is really simple.
- 2-3 potatoes (you should select the type of potato with long shape).
- Olive oil.
- Garlic powder or minced garlic can be used.
- Parmesan cheese, salt, and paprika.
- A few leaves of fresh chopped parsley.
- Ketchup or can use chili sauce, mayonnaise…
The instructions of processing baked garlic paprika Parmesan potatoes
– Potatoes are washed. You should do this step carefully because potatoes are baked in skin. Then you slice the potatoes into thin wedges (8 pieces).
– Place the sliced potatoes in a bowl, add 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil, and then mix them. Then add 2 tablespoons of Parmesan in a bowl of potato.
– Finally, add 1 tablespoon salt, 2 teaspoons garlic powder, 2 teaspoons seasoning, and 2 tablespoons paprika into the bowl of potatoes. Mix them all together so that the spices spread the potatoes.
– Use a baking sheet covered up baking tray. Then, place the potatoes on baking tray so that potatoes skin-sides-down and put in the oven.
– Potatoes are baked at temperatures of 3700F-4000F (1880C-2000C) for about 35-40 minutes until potatoes are golden.
– Take the potatoes out and sprinkle a few leaves of parsley if you want.
– Baked garlic paprika Parmesan potatoes can be eaten with ketchup, chili sauce or mayonnaise are very tasty.
This is just a snack. You should not use it to replace the main dish
Good luck.Tags: Baked Garlic Paprika Parmesan Potatoes, baked potatoes, grilled potatoes