Homemade delicious beef Ragu
Beef Ragu dish is often used in the holidays, but sometimes you can take it into the family’s meal. Beef Ragu is not too difficult to do. You can manually make this tasty dish for treating friends and family.
The fragrant Ragu dish with tender beef and steeped in spices are mixed with vegetables attractively. Beef Ragu dish that can be done in several different ways, depending on the ingredients and culinary culture in each locality.
Ingredients of Beef Ragu dish (5-7 people)
- 750-900g beef.
- 5 potatoes.
- 2-3 carrots.
- 1 onion. Maybe use some lemongrass.
- 1 small cup of peas.
- Fresh coconut water: 2 fruits (can use water instead of fresh coconut water).
- Spices: sugar, salt, pepper, cornstarch, soy sauce, cooking oil, minced garlic, 100g tomato sauce.
Methods of processing beef Ragu
- Beef is washed and cut into small cubes with a thickness of about 3-4cm. Then, beef is marinated with a teaspoon sugar, salt, soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and a little cooking oil. You mix beef with the spices for infusing.
- Carrots are peeled and cut into pieces with 1cm thick. Potatoes are cut into two or four parts. Onions are peeled and cut into two then cut along into small sections. Lemongrass was cut and crushed.
- Peas are washed and drained.
- Pour a little oil into the pot; add a little minced garlic and onions to fry. Add beef has been marinated spices into a pan and add the tomato sauce into the pan to fry yellow sides. Then pour fresh coconut water and add crushed lemongrass into beef pot to cook.
- Pending the beef is cooked you can saute carrots and potatoes. Add lemongrass into beef pot and cook for about 30 minutes. Then, add the carrots, potatoes and peas into the pot.
- For soup of beef Ragu is with consistency, you add cornstarch mixture mixed with water. Then, you can add the remaining onions into the pot and cook for more 15 minutes. If you use water to do soup, you can add a little white wine.
Beef Ragu dish is usually served with bread. Depending on taste, you can use chicken instead of beef and use some laurel leaves for more fragrant.Tags: beef Ragu, how to make beef ragu, ragu