Reduce Stress With a Healthy Diet
Stress can be phased out if you can balance activity schedules, lifestyle and more interested in a healthy diet daily.
You should not eat a lot of fast foods, refined sugar or processed foods because these foods can make you more stressful.
Here are some tips in choosing foods with anti-stress effects:
The beneficial foods for a healthy diet
– Starches: Flour, cereals, brown rice, wheat, oats… contains important nutrients for the daily activities of the body. They provide vitamins B, calcium, magnesium, zinc, carbon-hydrate and amino acid.
– Nuts: Provide additional fatty acid necessary for the body, magnesium, vitamin B, zinc, selenium, calcium, vitamin E.
– Liver: An abundant supply of protein, vitamin B, zinc, selenium and iron.
– Vegetables: Rich in fiber, vitamin B, calcium and magnesium.
– Fish and shellfish: Contains zinc, vitamin B, fatty acids, amino acids and selenium ,.
– The low-fat dairy products: Vitamin B, zinc, calcium.
– Raspberries: Rich in vitamin C, beta-carotene.
– Potatoes: Provides vitamin C, potassium, and amino acids.
– Bananas: Rich in magnesium, vitamin B6, potassium and serotonin.
– Avocado: Provides vitamins B and E, amino acid tryptophan.
– Oranges, tangerines, kiwi: A lot of vitamin C.
– The types of beans: supply of amino acids, vitamin B, calcium, magnesium, carbon-hydrate mixture.
Foods are not good for morale
It’s the foods likely to increase tension, fatigue due to the absorption of nutrients and reserved energy in the body, or the production of stress hormones, stimulation of the nervous system. You should not apply this for a healthy diet to reduce stress.
– Caffeine: It is found in coffee, tea, chocolate and some carbonated drinks. Caffeine works as a stimulant to promote the process of metabolism and release of stress hormones such as adrenaline, cortisol … result is high blood pressure, poor digestive system activity, increased heart rate, weary body longer.
– Refined sugar and carbon-hydrate: Eating too many biscuits, sweets, sugary drinks … not only destroyed all existing nutrients but also increase blood sugar levels, creating more pressure on the liver. Also, it breaks the balance level of insulin in the body. All cause instability of the psychology, or worried, tired.
– Fast food and processed foods: These foods are often added some chemical substances which have effects of preservatives, a lot of sugar and saturated fats but low in essential nutrients. Therefore, they make the nervous system is stimulated strongly.
– Unsaturated fat: Eating more foods containing high amounts of unsaturated fats such as fried foods, baked cakes, fast food, meat and processed foods from dairy … will make it difficult for the body to digestion, absorption of nutrients and carbon-hydrate.
– Alcohol: The alcoholic beverages often have a diuretic effect, but will quickly consume of reserved nutrients, which play an important role in the prevention of stress such as vitamin B, magnesium and zinc. Drinking too much alcoholic beverages is not good for liver.Tags: Healthy Diet, Healthy Foods, reduce stress