Top 10 benefits of vegetarian food
Vegetarian food is good for health. Vegetarians are healthier than people who eat many animal meats and fish. There are 90% of vegetarians do not die for cancer and other serious diseases. There are many benefits of vegetarian food.
The benefits of vegetarian food
1. Live longer
Vegetables contain fiber, nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals; to strengthen the immune system to help prolong survival.
2. Help retreats
Fasting helps you feel peaceful mind, no desire to compete, envy. Vegetarians who have soul will become more peaceful and tranquil.
3. Lose weight
A diet low in fat, high in fiber, along with daily exercise help you lose weight and stay in shape.
4. Good for the heart
The menu offers many energy of vegetables, iron and other nutrients to help blood circulation, good for the heart and arteries. So the vegetarianism is good for health.
5. Stay away from toxic substances
Meat can contain dangerous substances like hormones, antibiotics … Replacing meat with vegetarian food rich in protein helps flush out toxins of the body.
6. Stable blood pressure
A vegetarian diet helps maintain normal blood pressure, prevent heart disease, stroke …
7. Prevent diabetes
Experts said that vegetarians are less at risk for metabolic syndrome leads to type 2 diabetes, stroke and heart disease.
8. Environmental protection
Do not kill the animals as a way of protecting natural ecosystems.
9. Many nutrients
Vegetables contain more nutrients than any other food. Vegetarian food with vitamins and minerals will help more healthy and beautiful skin.
- Vitamin C: In addition to strengthening the immunity of the body, vitamin C also helps to recover faster wound. Vitamin C is also an antioxidant.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin is extremely good for the heart, skin, eyes, brain, and against dementia. Foods like rice, nuts and spinach are abundant vitamin E and also common vegetarian foods.
- Fiber: Diets that are high in fiber is good for the intestines. High fiber content also helps prevent colon cancer.
- Potassium: Helping water and acid balance in the body and stimulates the kidneys to remove toxins. A diet rich in potassium was shown to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Natural compounds: The compounds in natural foods are good for the prevention and recovery of health as cancer, improving enzyme function and combine with antioxidants in the body.
- Protein: Protein is good for the body. More and more people add protein than necessary, resulting in the opposite effect. The products from beans, nuts as a food source will provide the perfect protein to your diet.
- Reduced fat: Dairy and meat products contain high fat contents. Reducing the contents in the diet, your health will be better improved. In particular, cardiovascular problems were clearly minimized.
10. Preventing cancer and anti-aging
A diet rich in green vegetables is good for your heart, lungs, stomach and overall health. You can remove 70% of the cancer risk as fasting. This is one of most important benefits of vegetarian food.
- Breast cancer: In the countryside, women are less likely to eat meat and animal foods so the incidence of breast cancer is lower than urban women.
- Colorectal cancer: Eating more foods from cereal with fresh fruits and vegetables may reduce the incidence of this disease.
- Prostate Cancer: Some studies suggested that men who are in the early stages of the disease if they change to a vegetarian diet, not only prevent the development of disease but also have the opportunity to recover back in.
- Arthritis: The intake of dairy products will reduce the symptoms lead to arthritis. Some recent studies suggest that a combination of vegetarian and non-sugar foods can help improve health conditions for people with arthritis.
- Cataract Disease: The vegetarian foods help prevent diseases of aging may also help reduce cataract disease. The products contain high contents of antioxidants can prevent this disease.